STAFF and Training:
At present Chaplain Saylor is the only person on staff.
Director: Chaplain Sam Saylor
Future staff will be added as finances allow in the following order of priority.
- Community Outreach Associate
NPC is able to provide the following through TIACSC:
- CSC Level One Training: This is considered a Basic Course. It is a 3 day seminar designed to provide instruction in the core areas needed for a Community Service Chaplain.
- CSC Level Two Training: This is an advanced course designed to provide a higher degree of compentency for those having completed the Level One course.
CSC Level Three Training:
- CERTS CHAPLAINCY: This is a course designed to meet the requirements of FEMA’s CERTS. CERTS stands for Community Emergency Response Teams. This course is taught from a Chaplain’s perpective and response in order to allow the CERT Chaplain to function as a CERT member in times of disaster. At the successful completion of the course, Chaplains will be issued a recognized CERT ID card.
- Monthly trainings via technology will be introduced when it is available to NPC. This will be one way to keep CSC’s current and connected.